The Three Golden Cups Campsite
If you like a pint, and you like to surf, then this might be the campsite for you!
Set in the heart of the beautiful village of Southerndown is the Three Golden Cups pub and campsite, with great views out to the rugged clifftops of the Glamorgan Heritage Coast. This campsite is just a short walk down to the stunning Dunraven Bay which has a great mix of rock pools, sandy and pebbly beaches and is home to Southerndwon Surf School.
- Highs: Strolling distance to the beach at Dunraven Bay
- Local Pub: The 3 Golden Cups Pub is on the doorstep and serves breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Tent Hire: Available at booking
In the Area
- Nearest Beach: Dunraven Bay beach is within very easy strolling distance
- Things to do: Southerndown Surf School, Walled Gardens at Dunraven, Heritage Coast Centre
- Wales Coast Path: On the doorstep