Happy Jakes – OPEN ALL YEAR
Mandy and Mark will be pleased to offer you a warm Welsh Welcome at this 4 Star family run touring and camping site.
In addition to a great location, and your usual expectations, this site also boasts amazing wet room showers which are suitable for all, with level access for wheelchairs, and plenty of space for careers or additonal family members. We especially love Rachels Walk, a sensory pathway for the blind and partially sighted which is full of the beautiful scents of flowers, and the sounds of chirping birds and rustling leaves.
- The Best Bit: Brilliant for families and disabled campers, lovely sensory walkway, 14m square pitches all having electric hook up available
- Facilities: Excellent family sized shower and changing spaces, toilets, reception/shop and 'Hungry Jakes' for a warming cuppa or homely snack
- Dog Friendly: Yes, with dog wash facility
- BBQ's / Open Fires: Bring your own BBQ / No open Fires
- Tent Hire: Yes, ask when booking
In The Area
- Local Pub: The Blacksmiths Arms, Llanmaes
- Nearest Beach: Cwm Colhugh, Llantwit Major, 10 min drive